(254) 213-3270

There are many ways to fund your education

You Have Options…

Give us a call and we can help get you started on the path to your new career.



There are several ways to fund your education, give us a call and we can help find the best option for you.


GI Bill® Funding for Qualifying Military Service Members and Veterans


Many of our students are military servicemen and veterans. We are experienced with helping our students get their education funded. Contact us today to get started



Tuition coverage in most cases


The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship Program

Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitation Services Agency

The My Career Advancement Account MyCAA) Scholarship Program is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification or Associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation. 


The Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services, or DARS, administers programs including the Vocational Rehabilitation Program that ensure Texas is a state where people with disabilities, and children who have developmental delays, enjoy the same opportunities as other Texans to live independent and productive lives.


Payment Plans and Academic Loans


No interest payment plans are available to our students, as well as academic loan funding. Helping you achieve your academic and educational goals is our priority. We are here to help you find the best options for you

Contact us today and we’ll help you navigate through all your options.


Contact us today